The following are requests for prayers direct from Haven Home week commencing 20 August 2015
- Please pray for Ramesh and Ravi as they prepare to join their ITI and polytechnic courses.
- Please pray for Laxmi, Gulapi, S Santhi and R Santhi who are desiring to pursue Bachelors in Nursing course which is four years long. We have put an application with the local college and waiting for their decision. Pray that they get a seat based on scholarship which will be affordable.
- Please pray for the husband of our school teacher Mary who had a head injury five years ago and suddenly, a few Sundays ago, he collapsed and became unconscious. He was rushed to hospital and was in ICU for four days and he is under medication now. He has lost his vision in his left eye completely and has became very weak. Earlier he use to make a living by driving an auto rickshaw but now he is not in a position of going back to the same profession. He is still recovering. Please pray for him.
- One of the teachers, Padma, married a man of her choice to which parents from both sides did not accept and they were sent out of their homes. So they had to rent a house and start over. Please pray for them and their circumstances.
- Vasantha graduated from his ITI course and is now looking for a job. Please pray for him.
- The daughter of cook Lakshmi, Sandhya, has sadly passed away after surgery for a brain tumour. Please pray for the whole family, particularly for Lakshmi, Sandhya's husband and one year-old son.
- Give thanks for God's continued blessing on Haven Home and pray for His protection over all the children and for everyone associated with Haven Home's work.